Have fun with our “Tie Dye Your Own Scarf Kit”! This kit includes:
- 1 Premium Organic Cotton/Bamboo Scarf
- Rubber Bands
- 1 Pair of Gloves
- Pre Soak Powder
- 3 Bottles of powdered pigment
3 Different Kits:
- Woodstock Colors- Aqua, Yellow Gold, Orange Gold
- Freedom Fighter Colors- Red, Black, Green
- Mojave Colors- Pink, Terracotta, Teal
Tie Dye Instructions:
WARNING: Please do not allow children to play with any items in this package without parental supervision! Some ingredients may be unsafe to inhale. Please cover your face with a mask or cloth when using the Soda Ash or when you open the Powdered Pigment to add water. Use gloves when soaking fabric in the Soda Ash, adding dye to the scarf and when you rinse your scarf.
1. Mold scarf into your desired design. Use rubber-bands.
2. Empty Soda Ash in approximately 1 Gallon of warm water
3. Soak your scarf in soda ash mixture until saturated
4. Squeeze out excess water
5. Add water to dye bottles (you can fill bottle to full)
6. Add dye to desired areas.
7. You can then cover your scarf in a plastic grocery bag, or just let it sit overnight.
8. Rinse in the sink with cool water
9. Wash in the washing machine on hot/hand wash cycle
10. Dry on a low heat/gentle cycle
Woodstock, Mojave, Freedom Fighter