How do I contact you?
You can contact us at:
Scarf inquiry: OfficialScarvesforLove@gmail.com
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, using PayPal and Stripe.
How do I cancel an order?
Write us as soon as possible by clicking here. Once something has shipped, we can no longer cancel and refund an order.
Something is wrong with my order?
Please contact us as soon as possible by clicking here. Once something has shipped, we can no longer make changes to your order.
How do I care for my scarf?
Please keep in mind that because of the nature of this product their are NO refunds for damaged scarves because of improper care. Each scarf is handmade and inspected before sale to insure there is no damage to the final product. Each scarf is hand dyed. So please care for them with love.
- Wash on a hand wash or delicate cycle in cold water with like colors. (dye may bleed on first wash)
- Dry on a low/delicate heat.
- Do not hang dry as fabric is prone to stretching. If you must air dry, lay flat on a surface.
- Carefully iron on medium to low heat
How can I submit a return or exchange?
At this moment Scarves for Love is not accepting returns or exchanges. Each collection of scarves are handmade and sold until collection is sold out. An exchange would not be an option as their may not be a product available for exchange. If for some reason you are completely unhappy with your scarf after receiving it.
Please contact us at OfficialScarvesforLove@gmail.com with your concerns. Each case will be reviewed separately.
As for clothing from our new label Chelsey The Label:
-All garments are inspected prior to shipment. Please note, we do our best to prevent any defective product from shipping out, but we understand it can still happen. Please read policy below and contact us with any further questions or concerns.
-Returns and exchanges will NOT be accepted from worn garments.
- We can tell if a garment has been worn or washed…Please be honest with us. We do our best to have great customer service. Contact us with concerns.
-Exchanges can be made at the shipping cost of the customer.
-If the product is said to have a defect by the customer, the customer would then ship the garment at their expense. The garment would be reviewed, and determined whether or not a defect actually exists. At this point you can choose from the following options:
- An exchange will be made for a new garment. Your shipping cost to exchange the garment will be credited back to you, plus shipping will be covered by us for the exchanged product back to you. Please specify product exchange details ie. Size, color or garment…(NO exchanges can be made for garments to scarves and vice versa. I recommend using the store credit option for this.)
- Store credit will be given. Cost of garment and return shipping cost will be applied to your account to use on in stock items or future purchases with Chelsey the Label or Scarves for Love. (Does NOT include shipping cost for new garment)
- A full refund for garment cost and return shipping cost. (This only applies to defective products only) This does NOT include initial shipping cost at the time of purchase; this is non-refundable.
Please keep the plastic bag that came with your garment and repackage the garment in it at the time of return.
Contact us at: